OnSpot’s attribution reporting tool measures real-world ad campaign response by analyzing footfall traffic at a destination based on the targeted audience. Building a Responder Audience is useful for expanding your customer base and building loyalty with existing customers.
1. Re-Targeting & Offer Customization
Retarget responders that have actually visited your business to build repeat sales and customer loyalty using specialized offers.
2. Responder & Campaign Insights
Build customer personas from Responder Audiences or better understand how an ad campaign or creative appealed to different demographic groups. Building an OnSpot Demographic report to understand metrics like gender, age, household income, interests and a variety of other details to help you discover additional audiences or better target messaging toward different groups.
3. Audience Extensions Reach More Potential Responders
The responder audience type can be easily published just like our other audience types, and the four extensions that we offer can also be applied. This allows you to expand your audience to include other likely visitors to your location(s) with a few clicks.
- Household – Family & housemates
- Social – Real world friends and coworkers
- Lookalike – Consumers with similar behavior & demographics
- Legacy – Pre-COVID consumers
3 Clicks to Build a Responder Audience
It only takes a few clicks to build a Responder Audience in the Attribution Report Library:
- Click on an Attribution Report in the library
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the report that opens all available actions
- Click “Create Responder Audience”
OnSpot attribution reporting provides you with a wealth of valuable information on how effective your campaigns are. If you are already familiar with the power of attribution reporting, adding responder audiences into your strategy can greatly improve your results. As always, reach out to us with any questions you may have – we want to make sure you are getting the most out of our platform!