OnSpot can maximize the impact of your political campaign ad spend by effectively targeting the right audience.
Merchants can target customers with unique products or advertising based on their political affiliation.
Build Political Audiences
OnSpot can provide a unique opportunity to reach voters and potential voters by combining our location-based technology and demographic profile tools. Create customized segments based on a variety of political characteristics for activation via digital and direct mail advertising campaigns.
Targeting options include:
- Political party probability
- Voter turnout probability
- Political donation amount
- Congressional district
- State & local legislative district
At OnSpot we can target visitors to specific locations that reflect their voting profile and behavior such as:
- Political rallies & events
- Community organizing events
- Non-profit organizations
Visual Political Reports
Combine these with demographic and location-based elements to ensure you are reaching the right group of voters, potential voters, or customers. Create a visual political report for any audience in addition to Insight and Demographic reporting to further understand your audience.
Here are a few examples to consider:
A political party wants to reach senior voters in their district to encourage them to vote for their candidates.
- Create a demographic audience starting with the geography required by the party. This can be state-wide, within certain zip codes, or by selecting a specific congressional or state legislative district.
- Layer on the requested age range and party affiliation filters to create an even more targeted audience. Activate this audience with a campaign that can include social, programmatic, and direct mail channels.
- Expand the audience with lookalike, social, and household extensions to reach the correct voters.
A nonprofit organization supports a bond that will be on the ballot for the upcoming election. The goal is to make sure that households with lower incomes are aware of how this bond will benefit them so that they will consider voting for this initiative even though it increases taxes. As a nonprofit, they have a small marketing budget and need to precisely target the lower-income demographic.
- Build an audience by selecting zip codes that will have this initiative on the ballot.
- Layer on the required household income ranges, and serve messaging to these households specifically with direct mail and/or digital ads.
A brick-and-mortar shop, in a metropolitan city, sells custom-printed designs and has hats, shirts, and other merchandise for sale that is candidate-specific. That political candidate will be speaking at a large rally that will take place in your city. You want to drive sales to your shop by marketing your promotional products to households likely to attend the rally.
- You create an audience by selecting the zip codes near and around where your shop and the rally are located.
- As a high-end print shop creating custom products, you then select medium to high-income ranges.
- Under the political selector tab, you select the party affiliation of people likely to attend the rally and create an audience with household extensions to market your products and retail shop to.
- Now that you have your custom-built audience ready, you send out digital offers with messaging and graphics that will appeal to rally-goers in order to increase sales.