If your bank is required to add new customers from rural or low-income markets to satisfy the CRA, OnSpot can help you comply in the following ways:
- Our solution allows banks to exclude existing customers and deliver targeted ads (digital media and direct mail) to the specific census tract(s) and households that qualify under the CRA.
- Targeted advertising to households in specific census tracts or to rural markets to increase awareness and win your bank new LMI and rural customers.
How It Works
- OnSpot delivers digital media or creates direct mail lists to your targeted census and rural area(s) prospects; enabling your bank to communicate offers that resonate with the targeted economic and demographic groups.
- We report back on the campaign results with the specific household addresses that were served the advertisements (both digital and direct mail).
- We provide post-campaign attribution reporting showing the response from the audience served, broken out by website visits and in-person visits to the specific bank location(s).
- We offer reporting showing the campaign results matched back to new LMI customers.
Example Attribution Report
Contact us today by completing the form below to learn more about our CRA Compliance services: